To have an item picked up please contact our Customer Care Department by phone, email or fax. Please provide the invoice number the products was purchased on. To prevent a restocking fee please ensure all returns are requested within 30 days. All returns must be in original carton.
Customer Error Merchandise
49er Printing will happily issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Please refer to the guidelines on back.
All Damaged Merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. Please provide an exact description of the damage.
Special orders of non-stocked merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, freight charges, dated goods, factory authorized installation, and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
All Warehouse Errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise. Please provide our Customer Care Department with the invoice number that the error occurred on.
Defective Items must be reported within 30 days. If product becomes defective after 30 days our Customer Care Department will be happy to supply you with the manufactures contact information.
If you receive merchandise that you did not order or that otherwise does not belong to you, please notify our Customer Care Department. 49er Printing will provide an "overship" pick up.
Discrepancies with your credit that occur after merchandise has been returned should be reported within 10 days of receipt of the credit. Prompt reporting of any credit discrepancies will allow us to more efficiently investigate and track the returned product.
All printing is a special order and is not returnable. If we have printed an item in error please contact our printing Customer Care Department.
Knock Down Items
Ready to assemble furniture is not returnable if the manufacturer's carton has been opened and the merchandise has been assembled.
Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise
- Item must not be assembled.
- Item must be clean and free of dents, scratches, holes, tears, cracks, stickers, labels, price tags, etc.
- The item must be unused.
- All parts, hardware, instructions, warranty cards, etc., must be included.
- The item must be in its original packaging. This includes the box or carton in which it came in, wrapping, protection, or sleeve supplied by the manufacturer.
CARTON AND PACKAGING
- The carton must be free of holes, cuts, tears, etc.
- The carton must be free of excessive tape or odd tapes (i.e. duct or Christmas tape, etc.)
- Furniture cartons must be opened properly, preferably by opening the carton flaps. Never cut the furniture cartons around the bottom or down the sides.
- All internal packaging (i.e. bubble wrap, cardboard corners, tops and side strips) must be in place.
- Do not write RA #'s, consumer information, or other information on the manufacturer boxes, as this will make it non-returnable or not resalable.